Axe Throwing Lounge
Our premium Axe Throwing experience is ideal for hanging with family, friends or as a team building event. Guests must be at least 18 years old.
Block Party Social features 8 lanes (up to 6 guests per lane) of premium Axe Throwing. This is a target sport, similar to darts, where people face off against each other and try to throw their axe into the target.
Even if you have done Axe Throwing before, you have never experienced anything as clean and gamer-focused as Block Party Social's premium axe throwing lounge in Hookset, New Hampshire. Everything from the high-end atmosphere, to the unique target projections, to innovative, multiple game formats and touch screen scoring, make this Axe Throwing experience miles above other facilities.
Our Axe Throwing game lounges utilize a touch screen display interface that keeps track of the team and individual player scores. The game scores are projected onto a large scoreboard above the Axe Target lanes. Both the touch screen and scoreboard even show the photo and name of the current player throwing in each lane as well as the next player up.
For continuous challenges, Block Party Social offers (17) Axe Throwing Game Formats: Standard, Standard Easy, Race to 300, Race to 500, Tic Tac Toe, Pirate Tic Tac Toe, VIKING, ARSELING, and more. We will also be releasing additional, innovative game formats periodically.
Block Party Social offers a comfortable lounge to hangout and watch the action while you enjoy fantastic food and drink service.
Come throw with us.
$30 per person, includes a $5 arcade game card - 60 minute experience
Axe Throwing Rules
- Must be a minimum age of 18 years old.
- All participants must agree to the Acknowledgement and Release Agreement
- Closed-toe shoes are required for anyone entering the axe throwing area. High heels are not allowed• One Axe, One Target (only throw one axe at a time)
- You must use the axes provided
- One person per lane and no trick shots
- Axes may not be removed from the fenced-in throwing areas• After retrieving your axe, return axe to magnet bar (do not give axe to next thrower)
- Keep hands off the lane dividers
- Before taking your turn, make sure you are the person "Throwing" (as shown on the screen) and you are in the correct lane
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the axe throwing lanes
- Follow all instructions provided by the safety video and axe instructor
- Any rules or safety violations may result in the immediate expulsion from the axe throwing area
Anyone with the following physical or mental conditions should exercise caution when playing:
- Women who may be pregnant
- Back, shoulder and/or neck ailments
- Heart ailments
- Under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Any other physical or mental condition that might be affected by playing or might prevent you from throwing the axe safely